Amsterdam Gay Pride August 1-7 2012
Join Dave for an unforgettable 7-day/5-night getaway to exciting and beautiful Amsterdam, a city that is easy to get around by bike, canal boat or your own two feet! You will be impressed with its eclectic architecture, excellent museums, and mazes of canals, great shopping, and its serious PARTY SCENE! The mix of people and cultures is like no other in Europe.
Come with me and be introduced to the unique history, PARTY SCENE and spirit of Amsterdam – from the historical city center to the heart of the famous RED LIGHT DISTRICT to the many “COFFEE SHOPS” to the Amsterdam PRIDE festivities and Canal parade – you will be amazed at its unique, laissez-faire attitude.
YOU Won’t be disappointed!
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- round trip air – BASED ON LOWEST PUBLISHED FARES FROM BOSTON
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT TIME OF BOOKING
(AIRFARES FROM OTHER DEPARTURE CITIES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- round trip airport to hotel transfers
- five nights hotel including taxes and service charges
- hot buffet full breakfast daily
- assistance services BY travel leaders representative on location
- red light district tour
- canal boat cruise
$400 DEPOSIT to HOLD SPACE – BALANCE DUE MAY 25, 2012
Call DAVE at 1-800-942-1280