Gay Palm Springs – Labor Day Weekend and Fall Activities
Five Ways to Celebrate
Labor Day in Palm Springs….
1) Remarkable Hiking: The Indian Canyons and Mt. San Jacinto State Park feature over 150 miles of hiking trails through pristine wilderness, streams and ancient palm groves.
Outdoor excursions >>>
2) Thrilling Off-Road Tours: Take a guided four-wheel drive along the San Andreas Fault, learn about Palm Springs’ thousands of hillside windmills, or climb among the rocky moonscapes of Joshua Tree National Park.
3) Momentous Museums: From rare sculptures to a stunning glass exhibit at the Palm Springs Art Museum to the World War II bombers and artifacts of the Palm Springs Air Museum.
4) Vegas-Style Gaming: The downtown Spa Resort Casino has all the entertainment you are looking for in table games, slots, and poker…plus nightlife and dining.
5) Vibrant Village: The famous Palm Canyon Drive is lined with eclectic boutique shops, art galleries, culinary delights and entertainment lounges. Play, Shop and Dine >>>
Or just sit by the pool, sip cocktails and RELAX! Labor Day Weekend is fun time in PS. The Hotels are Full, The Clubs are Busy and The Boys are Back in Town!
INNdulge Palm Springs, OUR FAVORITE PLACE TO STAY, has just a Few Rooms Available for that weekend!
Book Your Room Today!
Can’t make it for Labor Day Weekend? The end of summer, can mean the great deals will start to dry up. However, INNdulge has a non-holiday Summer Special – Second Night FREE! Sun-Thurs, valid until September 30, 2010.
Fiesta Days Latino Celebration
September 18-19, 2010
Cinema Diverse Gay Lesbian Film Festival
September 24-26, 2010
3rd Annual Palm Springs Body Mind Spirit Weekend
October 2-3, 2010
Wellness and World Music Festival
October 9-10, 2010
Cool Pools and Hot Deals in Palm Springs
Sparkling pools, palm trees and stunning mountain views…
this is just the beginning of what you experience when you stay in Palm Springs.
Best Gay Cities.com
Best Gay Palm Springs.com
New Gay Travel Guide.com